Oneshi’s Green Commitment
At Oneshi Press, we’re committed to our quest to add as much good and do as little harm to the world as we possibly can. We not only apply this commitment to the creative work we produce, but also to our means of both production and marketing. It is our hope that you will appreciate our efforts and do what you can to spread the word. The more we all support companies who seek out environmentally friendly practices, the more these options will be made available. Let’s all do our part to normalize this commitment.
We’ve made it Official
Oneshi Press is an official partner with OneTreePlanted.Org! Together we can restore forests, create habitat for biodiversity, and make a positive social impact around the world. That’s the One Tree Planted mission and the sole purpose of our partnership.
Oneshi Press’s Forest Fundraiser
You can plant trees with Oneshi Press anytime, using our Forest Fundraiser!
All funds go straight to One Tree Planted for global reforestation efforts.
One Tree Planted’s reforestation projects are driven by the six pillars:
- We plant trees to clean the air
- Reforestation also cleans water
- Planting trees creates jobs and employment
- Trees also restore habitats and promote biodiversity
- Reforestation is the best known means of sequestering carbon dioxide from the atmosphere
- Tree planting also provides human health benefits as we rely on healthy ecosystems
We Use Green Hosting from DreamHost
Dreamhost is making a conscious effort to reduce its impact on the environment with optimized facilities and policies that put respect for natural resources at the core of what they do. That’s just one of several reasons that we proudly use DreamHost as our webhost provider for all our websites.
- LEED Platinum and EnergyStar-certified facilities
- Advanced lighting control systems with occupancy sensors
- LED and low-mercury, high-efficiency CFL lighting throughout
- Balanced, highly-optimized HVAC plants
DreamHost Data Centers
- High-efficiency cooling infrastructure
- Power-efficient processors used whenever possible
- Partners in state-level “clean wind” programs
- Powered by grids that obtain electricity from many renewable sources
DreamHost Employees Enjoy…
- Recycling bins in every office as far as the eye can see, even for single-serving coffee pods!
- Generous work-from-home policies keeping people off the roads and in their happy places.
- Ceramic cups, plates, and real silverware in every office. No disposables at DreamHost!
- In-office composting keeps DreamHost’s kitchens smelling like rebirth and renewal.
- Extensive use of videoconferencing when possible.
- Electronic forms and e-filed paperwork to reduce paper usage.
Like what you see?
We’re committed to being a green company and are proud to use DreamHost’s green hosting solutions alongside hundreds of thousands of other happy customers!
We Use Green Printing from Short Run Printing
Short Run is making a conscious effort to reduce their impact on the environment. Their technology allows Short Run to be one of the most environmentally friendly print service providers in the world. For more information on the environmental impact of their printing process, please visit Short Run Printing’s Environmental Impact page!
Companies the world over have trusted ShortRunPrinting.com for years to deliver quality printing at competitive prices. Now, you too can trust them to deliver high-quality printing as well as market-leading stewardship of the environment. Short Run makes extensive use of technology to reduce, or even eliminate, waste in what is one of the most pollution-intensive industries in the nation. Short Run Printing, Ltd. is proud of their commitment to the environment. Not only is their printing process easy on the environment, they also offer a number of environmentally friendly papers.
We Make Oneshi Press HQ As Green As Possible
Oneshi Press itself is a green operation—we offset all of our carbon emissions, recycle everything we can, buy as much as possible secondhand, buy in bulk, and live as sustainably as we know how. And we’re always looking for ways to make what we do friendlier to our planet.